Exploring Infinity is now accepting guest posts. If you would like to write for Exploring Infinity you can submit your articles using the contact link at the top of the page after you read the guest posting guidelines found below.
Guest Posting Guidelines
I must warn you that I can be kind of picky and the majority of guest posts that are sent to me I do not publish. Your article must be top notch and best of breed in order to have it published here on Exploring Infinity. It must serve the greater good, or at least be entertaining. I like articles that make you think, I like articles that shift your reality, and I like articles that you can learn from. Keep these things in mind when submitting a post for review.
- Your article must be more than 800 words. Articles shorter than 800 words are either rushed or they are not going into enough detail. Most of the articles posted on Exploring Infinity are over 1500 words, some are much longer. Unless your post is absolutely amazing, I will not publish it if it’s too short. Don’t put a bunch of filler in your post either just to make up the word limit, if you have to do that you shouldn’t be submitting a guest post here.
- Your post must be original. Your article can not be published anywhere else. Not on your blog, not on anyone else’s blog, not on facebook or myspace. All guest posts must be completely original and not found anywhere else on the net. Your post must not be a copy or re-write of someone else’s work. Keep it interesting.
- You can include one link at the bottom of your post in your guest post bio. You may use anchor text, as long as it’s relevant and makes sense. If it’s simply for SEO and looks unnatural I will request that you change your byline. You may also include a short ‘how to contact’ blurb which can include a link to your facebook or twitter page. If it looks silly, I will request that you change it or I won’t post your article.
- Only well written articles will be posted. If your article is sloppy, hard to read, contains misspellings or improper grammar, I will not post it. Make sure your article is well written and easy to read. It’s got to have a good flow.
- Use HTML formatting. When you submit your article, make sure that it is in HTML format. You can write it in wordpress and then choose “html view” and copy the article in that format before sending it to me. This makes it easy for me to drop it into wordpress and publish it without having to re-do your formatting. Guest posts that are not in HTML format may be skipped.
I will review all guest posts that are sent to me, as long as they follow these guidelines. I will reply to you and let you know whether I will publish your post or not within 1 week of receiving it.
My Guest Posts
The following is a list of guest posts that I’ve had published on other blogs and websites. Check them out if you’re interested.
I took my blog back to the basics… And got INSTANT traffic! – MaxBlogPress.com
How I Launched a Blog That Started Making Money In Less Than 24hrs – MaxBlogPress.com
Why We Sabotage Ourselves and How to Stop – AMeaningfulExistence.com
10 Ways To Build Inspiration – InspiredToWrite.com
Creating Value Shall NOT BE Forgotten – MyBlogGuest.com